Online Only Real Estate Auction Alto Pass
Online bidding will open on Monday May 6th and
begin to end on Tuesday May 14th at 7:00pm CST.
Fall in love with this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on 28 acres with a pond. 2 Pole barns; 2 composite decks for low maintenance; retractable deck awning; exquisite lead glass front door; wood and ceramic floors; vaulted ceiling; large bedrooms; updated bathrooms; custom kitchen with quartz counter tops; and the list of amenities goes on for this quality-built home! From the front yard enjoy a scenic view of Bald Knob Cross and overlook the Shawnee National Forest.
You really need to see this home to appreciate all it has to offer!
For a private showing please contact
Canning Auction Service at 618-684-2331
*More details on the property and sale listed below pictures*
ENDS: 05/14/2019 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
2017 Paid 2018 Taxes $2727.42
If you would like to bid in this online auction, you must first read these Terms and Conditions. By placing a bid, you agree and acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions along with your rights and responsibilities as a bidder. The terms are binding by all parties. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (618) 684-2331 with any questions regarding this auction.
1. Real Estate will be sold "as is, where is", with no guarantees of any kind. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
2. The Real Estate consists of the house, two pole barns, and 28.25 acres, as well as all improvements located at 3440 Skyline Drive Alto Pass IL, 62905 (on parcel 07-15-05-381 in Union County Illinois). Bidding will be placed on the property as a whole. Information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. Bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The sale of the property is not conditional upon any type of inspection. If you or any concerned party to the transaction need any type of inspection completed, you may do so prior to bidding. Bidding is not conditional upon financing. Financing arrangements are to be made PRIOR to bidding. Bidders should ensure in advance of bidding that they are able to obtain the necessary financing to close the transaction. Owner's Policy of Title Insurance will be provided by the seller in the amount of the total purchase price and seller shall execute an appropriate warranty deed conveying the real estate to the buyer(s). The sale of the property shall include all mineral rights owned by the seller. Real Estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing and shall be paid by the Seller in the form of a credit on the closing settlement statement to the buyer. The most recent tax figures available will be used to determine the amount of the credit. Back taxes, if any, will be paid by the seller. Sale of the property is subject to any and all easements of record. Title insurance company for this real estate auction is Union County Abstract Office,Inc. All final bids are subject to the Seller's approval unless advertised otherwise. If the Seller's approval is received, the Real Estate will be declared "SOLD" by Canning Auctions LLC.
3. Real Estate Contract: The winning bidder will be required to enter into a Real Estate Sale Contract with the Seller. The Real Estate Sale Contract and other documents will be emailed to the winning bidder to print and accurately complete and sign without modifications and return via email, fax, certified mail or in person to Canning Auctions LLC by 4:00 p.m. the day following the close of the auction. Failure of the winning bidder to execute and return the completed contract according to these terms will render the winning bidder in default. Default by the winning bidder will result in that Bidder's liability to both the Seller and Canning Auctions LLC. Seller will have the right to declare this contractual agreement canceled and recover full damage for breach; OR elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance; OR resell the property either publicly or privately AND the winning bidder (BUYER) shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale, plus all costs, including but not limited to the holding costs of the property, the expenses of both sales, and legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Canning Auctions LLC.
4. Earnest Money: The winning bidder is required to make an earnest money down payment in the amount of $5000. The deposit must be paid by 4:00 p.m. the day following the close of the auction. Earnest money may be paid by personal check, certified check, or may be wired. Checks should be made payable Canning Auction Service. Winning Bidders whose documents and deposit are not received within the required timeframe are subject to paying liquidated damages and earnest money. The winning bidder will also be prohibited from bidding in any future auctions.
5. Closing for the Real Estate will be held on or before June 28th,2019. The balance of the contract price will be due at closing. Possession will be given on the date of closing. Any personal property owned by the seller and left on the real estate will become the property and responsibility of the new buyer after the closing date.
6. You must be eighteen years old or older to register. In order to bid at this auction you will need to register and create a user name and password. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for any and all activity involving their account. Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Bidding rights are provisional and if identity verification is questionable, Canning Auctions LLC has the right to reject the registration and bidding activity will be terminated. You agree that all the information you provide during the registration process will be true and accurate. Canning Auctions LLC reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc...
7. Bidders understand that this auction is on-line only and bidding relies on devices and programs that may malfunction without warning. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other auction related technologies, Canning Auctions LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding.